Call now for an appointment (570) 839-1922
After graduating from Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1983, Dr Joseph Valese spent many additional years of study and training in the practice of advanced veterinary dentistry (pet dental care). This enables him now to provide for your pet whatever care is needed in dentistry or oral surgery. We provide pet dental care far beyond pet teeth cleanings and simple dental extractions for your dogs and cats, right here in the Poconos.
Advanced pet oral care for difficult cases:
- Completed dental/oral examinations and consultations
- Endodontics (root canal therapy) for broken and dead teeth (discolored teeth)
- Periodontics (gingival surgery) for gum disease and failing teeth
- Oral surgery (oral tumor removal/biopsy, jaw fracture repair, palatal defect repair, and more)
- Exodontics (extractions)
- Restorations and crowns (repair of broken teeth)
- Orthodontics (braces) treating trauma caused by misaligned teeth in dogs and cats – because it hurts
- Pocket pet dentistry (dental care for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, etc..)
- Follow up documentation to referring veterinarians
- For Doctors only- digital photo/radiology consultation service – we work with your Veterinarian
Located in the heart of the beautiful Pocono Mountains, All Pets Dental Care and Oral Surgery provides advanced pet dental care for the local community of Mt Pocono, Tobyhanna, Tannersville, Bartonsville, Stroudsburg and all of Monroe, Wayne, Pike, Carbon, Luzerne, Lackawanna, and Northampton counties including all of the greater Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton areas, the entire Lehigh Valley, plus all of greater Northeastern Pennsylvania, Northern New Jersey, and Southern New York State.